About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

PLACES, THINGS AND OTHER THINGS

This was supposed to be posted on Monday the 5th. Sorry, but there will be no post on Monday.

MAPS


This has got to be the loneliest place on earth...

When I got out of the military and returned to the US I had a large bill from every country I had visited. I was in NY about 20 minutes before my wallet and all the bills were stolen.


PLACES

1854.....damn!


Welcome to Ahmerka, ya'll....

Speaking of stairs....

Theses are some of the irrigated farms that are draining a whole fucking aquifer.....and it can't ever be filled back up. But I guess if you want to farm the desert you do what you gotta do....

I don't know what this is, but it looks serious....




HUMAN THINGS




"Feed me, Seymour," said the plant....

How unfortuitous... 

You got to love beautiful feet....



PEOPLE ATTEMPTING TO MAKE ART




I think this is made of all horn pieces and I like it...


EVIDENCE


 That was where Rosa Parks sat.


SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS



A punctureless tire, whose time is way overdue...

A new student desk design...

You put some kind of polarized film on your screen, then nobody but you can see it....

We're not in Kansas anymore....

One of you scientist tell me if a tailpipe can generate the necessary pressure to do this....

Of course the tickets costs more than you make a fucking year....



How...........?

Ladies, the new shoes have arrived. Now you are required....REQUIRED to throw out all your other shoes and replace them with these new and improved shoes.
 Isn't it about time you just said No to these pricks who are only after your money.

I didn't get this one at first, then it dawned on me.



A mean damn, ya'll!!!


Listen, boss, I was thinking we could add air to our candy and then advertise it as better...

Just something else to worry about...




STREET SIGNS


 To repeat myself...if I had a chance to name a road, I would name it Bridge Ices Before Rd.


SOME FLAT OUT INTERESTING SHIT


Titanic propellors....


 When I ran across the blue thing above, those squiggles were moving very slowly and it was very effective.

Do you remember what these are?
 They were used to listen for incoming airplanes.

I am very proud to announce that I have never had a painted tree in my house. Think about it a minute. Painted. Tree.

Just another good thing about getting old...

This guy draws these on white boards...




TOONS TO AMUSE...



One of my very own....

NAKED OR MOSTLY NADED WOMEN JUST COMMUNING WITH NATURE, BUT STILL LOOK LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive